Monday, April 18, 2005

xbox

Pretty poxy so far. Bit of a waste of space. I got one for my birthday 'cause I couldnt think of anything else when my mum asked me what I wanted, so I said an xbox after some mmming and ahhing, mostly because Psychonauts is coming out on xbox, so she just went out and got me one. Mightnight club 3 is dire. Ill be getting Halo 1 soon to see what all the fuss was about. Psychonauts won't be out for months in europe, most likely. I'm thinking of getting: Ninja Gaiden, Burnout2/Outrun2, ... can't think of anything else. People who think it's better than the 'cube are completely retarded. The graphics aren't as good, framerate isn't as good, controller is annoying, and all the games are trashy americana and made for jocks.

Update: Maybe I was a bit harsh. Halo's pretty cool. Outrun is lots of fun. I changed midnight club and the free karaoke thing for: Halo, Outrun2, Burnout2 PS2 and Simpsons Hit and Run PS2. Good job me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home