Saturday, April 23, 2005

Avatars

These are some of the various pictures that represent me on the internet, along with some descriptive prose.


This is one of the guys responsible for the internet. Read about him here.


This is Peter Sellers. He's in my favorite movie, 'Being There'.


This is Chris Crawford. He approaches the creation of computer games as an art form. I respect his determination.


This is a Lemming, out of 'Lemmings'. Another classic game from the people who brought you GTA.


This is The Maxx, who inhabits a girl's dream land and protects her from the wilderness.


This is Raz, the main character from the Excellent Game Psychonauts. Out Now!!!


This is a Samurai warrior, taken from the cover of the tabletop RPG game 'The Book of Five Rings', which is named after an excellent ancient Japanese writing by the famed swordsman, Miyamoto Musashi.


This is a Tim Burton Chracter, Stain Boy. I like Tim's visual style.


This is me. I'm not that interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home