Sunday, February 20, 2005

Strange

Strange the way the only thing I have to say about today was inspired by my dog. The new ways mean that things don't just happen. We have to make them happen because there's so many unneccessary restrictions involved the basic impulses and randomness of true life has been meticulously factored out of everyday existence.

This means things have to happen out of decisional contrariness instead of improvisational with-it-ness. Not neccessarily a bad thing for expressivity but a terrible thing for holistic enjoyment, which is what my sense of humour usually involves. Ah Well.

P.S. made a downpayment on the Celica. I already want it less.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Santa's Nemesis said...

So now do you want the Celica less than the Havok job?

2:06 p.m.  
Blogger Chris P. Bacon said...

well, less than I did. Less than the job? nahhh.

7:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home